CPNRE® PREDICTOR TEST
for Individual Purchase
Purchases are for individual use only. For bulk purchase download and complete the CPNRE® Prep Products Bulk Order Form.
What is the CPNRE® Predictor Test?
- 2-hour online test
- 85 multiple choice questions
What does it do?
- Predicts how ready you are for the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination.
- Helps review and integrate concepts you have learned in your practical nursing program.
- Provides you with results in the same categories as the CPNRE®.
What do you get?
- One access code, giving you one attempt at the test.
- A Performance Profile, helping you to identify areas of performance strengths and weaknesses.
- Your probability of passing the CPNRE®
- Your score in each of the competency categories, cognitive levels and client age categories tested by the CPNRE®.
The questions on this predictor test have been used on previous administrations of the CPNRE®. The predictor test reflects the current CPNRE® Blueprint used to create the CPNRE® exam.
The CPNRE® Predictor Test is available in English and French. You will be able to select the language when you start the test.
Important information: Your purchase gives you one attempt at the predictor test. Once complete, you will receive a Performance Profile. The predictor test does not provide an answer key or rationales, and you are not able to review your answers. The Performance Profile will give you your score, and the prediction of your ability to pass the CPNRE® exam.
Applicable taxes (HST/GST) will be added to the purchase price.
All sales are final. For further information, please refer to our refund policy.
For information about the CPNRE®, the CPNRE® Predictor Test and other preparatory products, please visit www.cpnre.ca.