Assessment Strategies Inc. is seeking an accomplished expert in test development, measurement and psychometrics. Reporting to the Vice‐President, Testing & Measurement, the Senior Consultant will lead and implement complex national client programs, manage and provide expert advice for a range of client programs, and contribute to business development opportunities.
- Develops, implements and evaluates complex licensure and certification examination programs in accordance with contract deliverables and statements of work.
- Applies best practices and innovation to create and deliver cost‐effective client programs and products.
- Leads client programs and teams for large national and complex examination development projects, performs statistical analysis and writes technical reports including opportunities for program improvement.
- Participates in business development opportunities including contributing to writing of proposals.
- PhD in a relevant field such as psychometrics, educational measurement or industrial/organizational psychology.
- Five years of experience in assessment, testing, job analysis, measurement and design.
- Experience with classical test theory and item response theory staƟsƟcs, including the use of standard statistical packages.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
Interested individuals should email their confidential cover letter and resume to:
Tyrone Donnon, PhD, Vice‐President, Testing & Measurement, Assessment Strategies Inc. at email@example.com