Assessment Strategies Inc. is seeking a Project Consultant as the project lead to manage and implement testing programs that have been developed, as well as contribute to complex testing programs. Reporting to the Vice‐President, Testing & Measurement, the Project Consultant ensures that all services and products developed are technically sound and psychometrically defensible, maintains excellent client relationships, contributes to business development and client contracts, and executes contract deliverables.
- Lead, manage and implement testing programs and contribute to implementation of complex programs in accordance with contract deliverables, statements of work, and work plans.
- Facilitate groups of content experts in sessions for examination development such as item writing and revision, examination validation, and standard setting.
- Develop examination forms based on competency blueprints and item statistical results, construct and assemble examination forms and perform basic statistical analyses.
- Write sound status and technical reports that summarize results and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in business development opportunities including contributing to writing of proposals.
- Masters in psychology with specialization in test development and measurement; PhD in a relevant field such psychometrics, educational measurement or industrial/organizational psychology (preferred).
- Three years of experience in program assessment, testing, measurement and design.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
Interested individuals should email their confidential cover letter and resume to:
Tyrone Donnon, PhD, Vice‐President, Testing & Measurement, Assessment Strategies Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org